A compact (perfect-for-travel-size), digital successor to Leica’s CL (film version), is built on a magnesium-alloy chassis, the body clad in leather over metal.
The CL autofocus digital joins the Leica TL2 in the brand’s lineup of APS-sensor L-mount interchangeable lens cameras. The new model also introduces two interchangeable lenses--an 18-56mm mid-range zoom lens and a street-friendly 18mm f/2.8.
• 24MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
• ISO Range 100-50,000
• Contrast autofocus system
• 30-1/25,000 sec (electric) or 1/8000 sec (mechanical)
• 2.36mp Eye-Level Viewfinder
• L-Mount lens mount; M, R-Mount Adapters available
• Up to 10fps burst rate
• 4K video
• All-metal body
• Built-in Wi-Fi
Pre-order availability through Adorama (New York City) and other sources now, at various pricing levels:
• Leica CL Body only: $2,795
• Leica CL Prime Kit with 18mm f/2.8 ASPH lens: $3,795
• Leica CL with CL Vario 18-56mm lens: $3,995.
• The 18mm f/2.8 lens is also available on its own in black or silver for $1,295.
Copyright notice: Reproduction of material without written permission is strictly prohibited.